Thursday, February 7, 2008

Welcome!

Hi. I'm Jenn. And I'm a cynical little bitch, it's true.
Anyway, a little about me: I'm 21, almost 22 (but I refuse to believe this). I live in my parents' basement, but I have tried to move out three times and failed miserably. I'm currently seeking full time employment, but right now I'm just a casual typist. I dropped out of business school. I did, however, finish career college with a degree in ass wiping. I am in a lot of debt. Creditors love to hate me. Men love to hate me. But, I digress.

I don't always use perfect grammar or spelling. Frankly, if I win the lottery, the very first thing I will do is pay off my existing debts, and apply to university to take some English courses. But again, I am rambling.

This blog is going to be a compilation of really stupid mistakes I find in print and on signs. It's called proof reading, folks. It isn't very difficult.

Have a good one!

No comments: